1. WHAT ARE THE BEST SAFETY BOOTS AND SHOES?
The one's that meet the safety standards for your working environment and are the most comfortable.
2. WHAT ARE THE BEST BOOTS OR SHOES FOR WALKING ALL DAY?
The best boots or shoes for all day comfort are the one's with a cushioned midsole. This means that instead of being solid rubber, they have a cushioned mid-layer between the outer rubber sole and the upper of the boot. This is what you stand on. Additionally, you can replace the standard factory insole with an over-the-counter supportive insole, a medical orthotic or insole with a higher level of cushioning.
3. WHAT BOOTS ARE COMFORTABLE?
4. WHO MAKES THE BEST LEATHER BOOTS?
Good leather and quality lasting happens at a price. Brands such as Caterpillar, Timberland are expensive because they use very high quality components.
5. ARE BOOTS GOOD FOR WALKING?
Boots are designed to give greater protection to the upper part of the foot and ankle. Depending on the boot you choose (leather, fabric or fabric/suede) they can be ber very easy to walk around in. If you require a very heavy duty safety boot for construction or steel work then these would not be ideal for walking long distances because their main purpose is protection.
6. WHAT ARE THE BEST BOOTS OR SHOES FOR WALKING ON CONCRETE ALL DAY?
The best boots or shoes for walking on concrete all day are the one's with a cushioned midsole. This means that instead of being solid rubber, they have a cushioned mid-layer between the outer rubber sole and the upper of the boot. This is what you stand on.
7. WHAT ARE THE BEST WATERPROOF SAFETY BOOTS?
All of the boots we offer which have a waterproof lining are excellent and come with a guarantee.
8. WHAT ARE THE LIGHTEST SAFETY WORK BOOTS AND SHOES?
The lightest safety boots and shoes are the ones made with a composite toe cap instead of a steel toe cap. We have a large range of these available.
9. WHAT ARE COMPOSITE SAFETY BOOTS OR SHOES?
These are boots and shoes made with a lightweight composite toe cap instead of a steel toe cap.
10. WHAT ARE 'S3' BOOTS AND SHOES?
The 'S3' Standard is the industry standard for toe protection tested to 200 Joules impact and 15,000 Newtons compression. Antistatic and Energy absorbing heel. Water resistant upper and penetration resistant sole.
11. DOES NIKE MAKE STEEL TOE CAP WORK BOOTS OR SHOES?
12. ARE TIMBERLAND BOOTS COMFORTABLE?
Yes, they are very comfortable.
13. CAN YOU BUY VEGAN SAFETY FOOTWEAR?
Yes, we offer a small range of vegan boots and shoes.