Returns & Refund Policy
We value your business!
Thank you for purchasing from Work & Safety online. Until you are satisfied that they are the correct size and fit, please only wear them indoors. We cannot refund or exchange worn footwear.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, discounted items cannot be refunded. In the case of discounted items, a credit note to the value of the original purchase less any delivery costs will be provided.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a 'Returns Authorisation Number'
- Any footwear (meaning in the condition in which you received the product) may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you receiving your shoes. The return will be at your cost.
- You must return your shoes WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If you do not have the original outer carton, please use another protective box. Please do not use the original shoebox to mail the package. The shoebox will become unusable due to the labels that will be attached to it … and to the damage, it will invariably incur during its return journey.
- Please clearly mark the Returns Authorisation Number and Work & Safety Order Number on the outside of the box with a note of it inside the box too.
- If you return your purchase for a refund the cost of your original purchase will be refunded. If you return your purchase for an exchange we will refund your original purchase price. Your new purchase will be charged to your credit card.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at the email address shown below:
Work & Safety Online Department
0131 339 6516