IPAD NF1200 Fully Automated Defibrillator
NF 1200 iPAD, automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instruction that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special paediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
- Battery life of 200 shocks
- 5 years Unit Warranty
- 5 years Battery Warranty
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7 days for delivery.
We Also Recommend
iPAD NF1200 Semi Automated Defibrillator
Sale price £937.50 £937.50
LIFELINE AED Fully Automatic Defibrillator With High Capacity Battery
Sale price £1,062.00 £1,062.00
LIFELINE AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
Sale price £977.00 £977.00